Jan 16, 2008

Celebrities Are Pregnant! Now They Lose Weight And Make Money

Apparently, it's become trendy again to get pregnant. Nicole Richie had a baby this weekend, so did Christina Aguilera. Nicole Kidman is preggers, so is Jessica Alba and Britney's little sis Jamie Lynn. Even Matthew McConaughey is having a baby, obviously he's not carrying the child. So in order to have a slim down, one must get big. Celebrity mom's love when they shed the baby weight to show off their hot new NOT pregnant bodies. If you haven't been photographed in bikini before your first baby and your a celeb, after the birth of the little blob is your best time to get media attention. Maybe they just have babies for publicity and the diet companies to pay them to lose the weight they gained? Kidding. Sorta.


Trista from The Bachelor and Bachelorette is on the cover of US Weekly this week strutting her stuff in a bright yellow bikini. Thank god, it's not a member of the Spears family again! Here's what they say:
After just five months of dedicated dieting and exercise, Trista Sutter has met her weight-loss goal of shedding all 30 pregnancy pounds.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now, Sutter shares the exact diet and exercise routine she maintained to overcome her fears she'd never be sexy again.

"I'm happy with my body," Sutter, 35, tells Us. "I'm confident and proud of the work I've done."

Sutter was eager to drop her pregnancy pounds after giving birth to son Max in July via C-section.

"Every night before I go to bed, I do abs, pushups, and tricep presses. I feel better when I wake up if I've done something to set my muscles and make them feel active," she tells Us.

Her 2,000-calorie-a-day diet and four-times-a-week workouts with trainer Brock Fetch have also helped her marriage to Ryan.

"I feel a lot more fit and healthy," she says. "And I think that's playing a part in our relationship." (Adds Ryan, "I'm just happy to see her happy with herself... and her butt looks great!")

So is the couple ready for another baby? "We've started trying!" Sutter tells Us. "I'd love to have babies close in age. And it took us so long the first time that if it takes us two years, then that will be fine."

Check out the latest issue of Us Weekly for details on Trista's diet and exercise routine, including her slimming secrets and advice you can use.
-US WEEKLY


Lastly, what do you guys think Christina and Nicole are going to do about their baby weight? Nicole probably shouldn't lose a pound she has put on. I bet she either goes extreme and loses a lot of weight or gains more weight and actually develops a healthy body image. As for Christina who has in the past gained weight while on tour, I think she will breast feed, lose weight and then pose half naked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Japan.
Glad to meet you.

Indeed I am sorry,Please link to this site.
Keep it up please.