Mar 31, 2008
First and foremost, I did not find my dress. My roommate bought one off line thinking it would fit based on the size listed on the tag. I don't really wanna talk specifics, but the dress was way too small for her. Since she couldn't return it, I said I'd give it a whirl and put it on. At first I thought it was not going to fit. I thought we were gonna need pliers to zip it up the back. However, 4 sizes bigger than I normally wear, and I was sitting pretty in my Vanna White ensemble.
CONCLUSION: A size 8 in the 80's is now a size 4. If Marilyn Monroe was a size 10, she was actually about a 6 these days. The later statistic may be known by many of you, but I still hear people say she was a size 10 and I just want to clarify, she was what used to be a size 10.
Emily's dress did not make it in time. Booo evil eBay sellers.
Now that you've seen the dress, let me tell you something bad. I was so overwhelmed with not fitting into the dress and having to suck it in all night, I did some yoga and pilates in the morning. Go Diet.com! That's what I say when I do things, that most normal people wouldn't do. I also decided to have myself a nice little breakfast, and a hearty sandwich. Ahhh dinner you ask? I honestly didn't even think about it. I didn't think I'd fit in my dress so I didn't have any. I had a small slice of pizza before leaving my house fearing that I'd be tipsy after one glass of wine and to avoid a massive hangover. CONCLUSION: A tight dress is not a bad diet. Oh wait, I forgot I also had a cupcake in there.
Me and some of the best dressed!
Me and my favorite Cape Cod boys, even if they might have caused a little rumble...
Me and my favorite sister. She's actually my only sister.
Mar 27, 2008
Mar 24, 2008
Stephan looks pissed, he def had wait for the girls forever or the camera crew made him do it a million takes.
Why are they wearing such uncomfortable shoes.
Voice over number one - "The Eiffel Tower"
Same old great tune, same opening so far... will Lo be in the credits??? Nope.
Now the title is "Paris Changes Everything"
Now we are skiing in Colorado with Heidi I am assuming. I wanna see Heidi Skii wicked bad. Her mom looks nice. She's no OC MILF. Heidi looks miserable and genuinely traumatized. Is she a good actress or does she always look like that because she thinks every watching hates her?
"I love Feathers" says Lauren
"You Love Feathers" agrees Whitney.
The girls arrive to pick up some shoes too late at colette. They act like it's a huge issue however they can just go back in the morning.
"Either we go naked or they go shoeless"
"Think at this point they prefer us naked. " At what point?
OMG! Heidi goes to Colorado, and the apt becomes a mess. Holy ShePrat! Obviously someone took the fat comments to the extreme. Spencers sister, got a makeover and lost at least 15-20 lbs.
Spencer shows up in Colorado. I don't think his Dad is very happy. Wow Heidi is a strong girl. She turned off her phone! Message box is full! Wow. Way to go Heidi. How did the fam not know. Heidi so knew, and that's why her mom and her went skiing. Back to the Crillon ball - Teen Vogue photo shoot. Seriously, what the hell is the Crillon Ball. ooooh the shoes... and The Vogue editor is like a total Madonna with just one name, Kimball. how do I get one of those, oh wait, I forgot everyone has one name on this show. How do cell phone's work in France. Audrina calls Lauren, to tell her that Brody has a new girlfriend! Oh snap. Audrina, it couldn't wait until the Lauren got back from Paris...
That took two days..." laughs Whitney. I love it. Lauren gives her the flash look of death. Haha love it. Bitch.
Heidi is such a good actress! Her mom isn't bad either. Spencer shave. Heidi doesn't know what to say still. Say goodbye until he shaves that scruff nasty.
Whit and Lauren are going to meet some guys they know. Yeah right, we heard they were casting way months ago via Perez. ew smoking Eropean men. have you ever played that game? Gay or European? Nothing against gay men, I love them, but all European men dress like they might be gay. Lauren is making eye contact with an old scruffy man. How old is this man, and why is Lauren wearing Bright RED lipstick. And this blonde dude has cartoon hair. EWWWWWWWWWW. I can't stand these men. God, they can't find better men. Seriously, am I suppose to believe the two girls are attracted to these men?
"Rahhh" weird noise made. Funny. I want to hear it again. Lauren or Whitney
Heidi looks like wax at dinner with Spencer and her Parents. Heidi si giving Spencer the boot and has her mom tells him. Now they are talking to each other thorugh her parents. This is so awkward.
Does Heidi still work at Bolthouse. Did Heidi ever work at bolthouse?
Now lauren and Witney are going out. Wow, I'm impressed with Lauren's sewing abilities. I can't believe they go out in their dresses or that they didn't have enough clothes. Of course they are going to get ruined!
This man is so now nasty... why is Lauren talking to him. He has his shirt unbuttomed to the middle. Eduardo is way cuter. And younger looking. But they are all listening to unst music. Now the nasty man is getting trying to make his moves. God Lauren please don't flirt with this man. They are making him a love interest, but lauren has no interest at all. She smiles funny at Eduardo. God how much longer, im tired and bored. Lauren doesn't want anything to do with this man. Thank GOD.
HAHAHA WHAT is this? It's a commercial at first that looks like Lauren and Whitney THE MOVIE in Paris! But no, it's a horror flick. WTF??? Hilarious. The Ruins.
Mar 20, 2008
Don't forget to rate and give a nice comment so my self esteem isn't completely shattered when the fitness know it alls on YouTube tell me I can't do push ups. I know I don't do them properly but I'm still alive. There are bigger problems in the world than my push up form people! Obviously I am preaching to the choir here on my blog at Diet.com, but a girls gotta get it out of her system sometimes.
If you don't have the specific pieces of equipment, here is a breakdown of alternatives:
Jump Rope - Just pretend that your one is in your hand and simulate the wrist movement.
Medicine Ball - Soccer ball, basketball, any ball, a shoe box...
Weights - Cans of food like vegetables, soup, sauces, or even water bottles.
Physio Ball - I got nothing here. You kind need this one. If you don't, you can do a regular push up and leg lift.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's video! Guess who interviewed Miss America and got her talk trash about Miss USA????
Mar 18, 2008
It is free for everyone to submit their bikini video! In order to do so, simply upload a video using your own YouTube account and then post it to the YouTube group: http://youtube.com/group/cuurbikinicontest ... And your done!
For terms and conditions visit: http://cuur.com/events.asp
Mar 14, 2008
Mar 12, 2008
Check out my new free fitness video! It was super hard and I noticed the next few days my stomach literally felt flatter without any other routines!
Mar 10, 2008
In order to win this chance of a lifetime, submit (1)a video to this group showing off your sexy bikini body, and (2) a written essay of 300 words or less tell us how CUUR helped you achieve the confidence and body you used to only dream about OR how you have struggled with your weight and the support Cuur provided you.
Videos should be shorter than 5 minutes in length and submitted by 11:59 P.M. (EST) on April 15th, 2008.
Finalists will be chosen and notified by email in May. There will be a live judging event via phone, and a panel of judges. Top Winner will appear in a National Magazine Ad for Cuur, like Glamour or Cosmo. Photo shoot will occur in June of 2008. Winner and the top 2 finalists will also be invited to attend Style LA on July 28th, 2008. Winner will be crowned during event. The winner and two finalists will get photographs on the red carpet in their bikinis with CUUR sashes, mingle with guests and appear on the runway at the Viceroy Hotel. The Winner will walk the runway after being crowned with a tiara in front of the guests and a banner of her print ad will be unveiled.
The nationwide search is on to find America's next top bikini model to represent the revolutionary dietary supplement Cuur. If you're about to begin a new exercise plan or embark on a weight loss journey, try Cuur! Say goodbye to jitters, upset stomach or hunger pangs and Lose up to 47% more fat with the newest dietary supplement that comes to the US market from Sweden, known to many as "The Swedish Secret." For more information on Cuur visit cuur.com. Last day for video submission will be in April 2008.
Visit www.cuur.com/coupon-code.asp CODE: bikini to get 47% off your purchase!
All participants must be female, and at least 18 yrs old.
Scandinavian Clinical Nutrition Presents The Swedish Bikini Model Contest!
Win the chance to be featured in a National magazine ad campaign!
The nationwide search is on to find America’s next top bikini model to represent the all-natural, metabolism-boosting dietary supplement CUUR. If you are about to begin a new exercise plan or embark on a weight loss journey, try CUUR! Say goodbye to jitters, upset stomach or hunger pangs and Lose up to 47% more fat with the newest dietary supplement that comes to the US market from Sweden, known to many as “The Swedish Secret.”
OFFICIAL RULES OF CUUR SWEDISH BIKINI MODEL CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Scandinavian Clinical Nutrition USA, LLC, Chicago, Illinois.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Submit (1) a video, which is no longer than 5 minutes in length, showing off your sexy bikini body, and (2) a written essay of 300 words or less in English telling us how CUUR helped you achieve the confidence and body you used to only dream about OR how you struggled with your weight and the support CUUR provided you. Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (ET) on April X, 2008. Sponsor reserved the right to extend the deadline for submissions if fewer than twenty (20) entries are received by the deadline. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete entries or entries not received for any reason. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries and entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
3. JUDGING: The top three finalists will be chosen on May X, 2008 (“Finalists”). Finalists will be notified by email. The Finalists will be called via phone by live panel of judges and present their youtube video bikini entry where one winner will be chosen (“Winner”). Sponsor will select judges for the contest, and the results of the contest reflect the way the judges vote. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United Stated and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at the time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Entrants must be female born. SCN reserves the right to refuse entries and disqualify an Entrant who submits images deemed inappropriate by Sponsor. Void where prohibited by law.
5. PRIZES: The winner of the live judging event will appear in a national magazine advertisement for CUUR. The photo shoot will take place on June X, 2008. The winner and two runners up will also receive an invitation to attend Style LA in Los Angeles, California on July 28, 2008. The winner and two finalists will get photographs on the red carpet in their bikinis with CUUR sashes, mingle with guests and appear on the runway at the Viceroy Hotel. The Winner will walk the runway after being crowned with a tierra in front of the guests and a banner of her print ad will be unveiled. If any prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the prize with no further obligation to the Winner. All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the Winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FINALISTS AND WINNER. The prizes are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer or assignment of a prize by Finalist or Winner is permitted. Nothing in these Official Rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. By entering, Entrants warrant that their entries (1) are original and do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, (2) have not been appeared in any medium, and (3) contain only truthful and accurate statements regarding Entrant’s use of CUUR and the results achieved with CUUR. By entering, Entrant further warrants that (1) Entrant owns or has the rights to convey any and all right and title in the essay and video submitted, and (2) Entrant is available to attend the phone judging event, the photo shoot, and Style LA on the dates specified below. In addition, by entering, Entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use Entrant’s submitted essay and video, along with Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by Entrant, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Finalists may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where legally permissible, a Publicity Release and confirmation of license as set forth above, certifying, among other things, the following: (1) entry does not defame or invade the privacy of any party; (2) entry does not infringe upon the rights of any third party; (3) the essay and video submitted are original and have never appeared in any medium; and (4) that all statements made in the essay truthfully and accurately reflect Entrant’s use of CUUR and the results achieved with CUUR. The Finalists and/or Winner may be required, as a condition of receiving any prize, to grant the aforementioned and other relevant rights to Sponsor in writing within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of Finalist and/or Winner status and selection of an alternate Finalist and/or Winner. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its respective agencies to use Entrant’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, essay, video and other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting any prize, Entrants and Winner agree to hold Sponsor and its promotional partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor reserves the immediate right to disqualify Entrant, if Entrant commits, or has at any time committed, any act or becomes involved in, or has at any time been involved in, any situation or occurrence which tends, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, to subject Entrant or Sponsor to any ridicule, contempt or scandal or which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, reflects unfavorably upon Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
7. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any portion of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions herein.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Winter doesn't just pack on pounds around your mid section but it also packs the lbs on the largest lady humps Hollywood has to offer, Kim Kardashian's back side. I know, that was a little harsh, but who doesn't have a little bit of animosity towards this quasi-celebrity? What is she seriously famous for? Her BUTT! If you are famous for your ability to be a good singer, you should be praised for your angelic voice and chart topping acheivement. If you're famous for having a large booty, shouldn't we be able to talk about it's large success? Here is a recent picture of Kim's famous derriere.
Let me clearly state, I am not trying to be mean, or say she is the "F" word. I am simply saying, even Kim Kardashian gains a little in the winter.
Singing sensation Rihanna talked about her figure in a recent interview with Fabulous Mag, a Brittish Magazine. We've read many articles on Rihanna and her workout routine so we wont bore you with the old details but here are a few things that we relate to Rihannna with: 1. "I work out every day but I need a trainer to motivate me – I don’t find it much fun working out on my own," said the 20 year old. We don't find working out fun at all, so at least she isn't lying and pretending that she loves to exercise.
2. Her least favorite body part is her legs! "I’m insecure about them. Everyone wants to have slim, perfectly-toned legs and I’m the same. I do weights but I don’t want my legs to bulk up so I do a lot of cardio," she admits. I couldn't agree with a sister more. 3. When asked if size mattered she replied no. Rihanna claims that sometimes she is a size 2, and sometimes a size 4. In my opinion, she doesn't look this skinny but I guess the camera adds 10 lbs??? She tells the magazine that, "Being slim makes me feel better about myself. It boosts my self-esteem, and having a toned body helps with my job because I wear a lot of skimpy costumes. My weight fluctuates, but I don’t weigh myself every day. I’m 5ft 8in and weigh around 9st 7lb (133 lbs.)" That sounds pretty skinny, and doesn't look that accurate, but who am I to say she is lying? She sounds like she has a normal relationship with food and her body so I'm going to conclude that I like her.
If you thought Addison Shepard was the cover model this month for Shape Magazine, you're not alone. I totally thought it was Kate Walsh, but I was wrong! It's Jennifer Esposito from "Samantha Who?" She looks so happy. After reading the article I realized I have a lot in common with this fabulous actress. Like myself, growing up she was a gymnast, figure skater and used to play every sport there was growing up. Although my gymnastic career was short lived, I did used to compete is figure skating competitions and prance around in a glitzy leotard with makeup and my hair done, all before the age of 10. As a result, Jennifer dabbles in a variety of workouts. She loves to do Pilates and Yoga, as well as regular cardio and strength workouts. "Pilates really strengthens my core, which I need, but I feel like it also makes my legs look longer and leaner than weight workouts do." This quote is like my motto but I get yelled at by all the trainer I work with when I say this, unless they teach yoga or Pilates... Anyway, this is the first celebrity that seems to do what I do for exercise, and I would like to regjoice because she looks fabulous! She must be doing something right, so it helps me believe I am too!
Mar 5, 2008
The Diet Diva is a Hillary supporter. However, since I studied journalism and political science in college, I will do my best to remain unbiased (CNN and FOXNews are really good at this.)
According to Hillary, the main issues that separates these two close competitors is their stance on universal health care. Hill believes we should have universal, Obama does not. "Well, there are issue differences. I am strongly in favor of universal health care and I have presented a plan to achieve that. Sen. Obama has not," Clinton told a Vermont news station. "And I know how Vermont is interested in quality affordable health care for everyone."
Sen. Clinton boasts that she has specific plans to make a change, and has a track record for producing results. I actually also learned that had it not been for Hillary, the morning after pill would not be legal. Another great promise, not so nutritious but Hillary promised that “Each year on my birthday everyone gets a cupcake,” in September on Letterman.
Back to health care, if you have not seen Michael Moore's movie "Sicko," it is quite the eye opener. Sure, you need to take in the fact that this is a Michael Moore video, but it's quite informative in regards to what exactly universal health care would provide and how health care currently works in the US. I find out current plan frustrating. Here is a clip from an an NYT article after one of the debates:
Mrs. Clinton's plan would require all Americans to get coverage and would provide subsidies to make it more affordable. Mr. Obama's plan would require only children to have coverage; his plan would require employers to provide coverage or contribute to a new public program that would make insurance more affordable to people not covered by their jobs or by the government.
“The only difference between Senator Clinton's health care plan and mine is that she thinks the problem for people without health care is that nobody has mandated - forced - them to get health care,” Mr. Obama said. “That's not what I'm seeing around Nevada. What I see are people who would love to have health care. They desperately want it. But the problem is they can't afford it.”
I don't think Hilary ever said people don't want health care, and since they were never forced, they haven't gotten around to it. Also, they may not foresee future problems. For example, if an uninsured woman who makes ends meat were to get pregnant, she may not be able to afford an abortion at that time (if she wanted to have one) and consequently doesn't realize that down the road, a child costs MUCH MUCH more than the actual pill or procedure. With Obama's plan, she still may not be able to afford it. Also, I feel like his promises are very vague. He doesn't seem to have an exact plan of execution but rather he makes very attractive promises. I'm scared that he will be elected and then have no idea how to implement his ideas - consequently failing to meet what he guaranteed. Did I promise I would remain neutral?