Jul 16, 2007

Fergie's Work out

Frequently photographed exercising, Fergie is posing on the cover of the August issue of Self. Categorized as one of the healthy looking bodies of the Hollywood heavy weights, the former meth addict speaks up about her struggle to fight her past habit and staying healthy.



Shape reports that Fergie works out for an hour a day, five days a week, running 3 miles on the beach or doing calisthenics outdoors with her trainer. I normally do not believe what these magazine say when they report on how much time a celeb exercises or how many calories they eat, but for once I do.

Fergie has a healthy looking body, and she actually is photographed running on the beach or doing calithenics outside with her trainer or bunny Josh Duhamel.

"Working out is really the top thing in my life that I do for my own self esteem and self-worth," she says. "When I'm exercising, I get really proud of myself because I know I'm doing everything in my power to be healthy."

Obviously she also watches what she eats. She has also recently cut down on alcohol. She admits that she "blows" one meal a day, citing that she would probably weight pounds less if she didn't. I didn't immediately understand what "blow" meant in this context, but I'm gonna assume it means, she eats 2 healthy meals a day and usually gives in on a third somewhere. Any ideas?

No comments: