May 16, 2008

How Does Matthew McConaughey Get Those 6 pack abs?

What in the world is Matthew McConaughey wearing while working out!? A bulletproof vest? If you really wanna know how to get a six pack, here is your evidence... a running partner who might eat you if you dare stop and a weighted vest.


First, I thought he was in Boston filming a movie! Two of my best friends stopped our cabbie last weekend en route to the bar because they saw movie sets and thought it was him. I did not want to get out just so we could hail down another cab but they insisted. It was actually the Kate Hudson/Anne Hathaway film and we didn't see anyone famous.

I did a little bit of research and here is the real deal. He's with his personal trainer. I'm not surprised she's a woman, but I am surprised shes not better looking. He is wearing a weighted vest. It's also been reported that Marcia Cross wears one when she walks. What do you guys think? Have you ever worn a weighted vest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is a weight vest