Feb 11, 2008

Lip Gloss That Will Curb Your Appetite?

Sephora is claiming to be selling lip gloss that will curb your appetite! Too Faced FUZE Slenderize Guilt Free Lip gloss promises to fix you like the rest of the products at the cosmetics super store. Here is what they say:
Quench your thirst for a beauty buzz with FUZE Slenderize Guilt Free Gloss. Infused with the healthy, delicious fruit flavors and appetite curbing energy boasting ingredients found in FUZE Slenderize beverages. One Delicious dab on the lips will give you a taste of what all the Hollywood starlets are losing it over! Always on the lips, never on the hips!


Here is what I say:
Seriously? I lip gloss that curbs your appetite? If this isn't the biggest scam in all of beauty products history I'll be damned. I always buy lip plumping lip gloss because I have small lips. They don't really work, but I keep buying to only find my lips tingling and stinging yet still the same size. I thought this "slenderizing" lip gloss was meant to make lips smaller. I thought "Oh Holy Day! Thin lips are coming back in style! Sweeeeet!" As it turns out, it's just another tag line to get insecure women to spend their money on an overpriced lip gloss. Never take a class in advertising. You will want to live in a van down by the river.

1 comment:

weight loss machine said...

Thank you for your great post. This blog is great.