Mar 20, 2008

Spring Is Here! Time To Slim Down For Bikini Season

Happy first day of Spring! To celebrate the wonderful season of blooming flowers, running outside, and the warm weather, get started on that bikini body with our new circuit workout "Spring Into Swimsuit Season!" It's a 30 minute circuit workout you can do at home.



Don't forget to rate and give a nice comment so my self esteem isn't completely shattered when the fitness know it alls on YouTube tell me I can't do push ups. I know I don't do them properly but I'm still alive. There are bigger problems in the world than my push up form people! Obviously I am preaching to the choir here on my blog at Diet.com, but a girls gotta get it out of her system sometimes.

If you don't have the specific pieces of equipment, here is a breakdown of alternatives:
Jump Rope - Just pretend that your one is in your hand and simulate the wrist movement.
Medicine Ball - Soccer ball, basketball, any ball, a shoe box...
Weights - Cans of food like vegetables, soup, sauces, or even water bottles.
Physio Ball - I got nothing here. You kind need this one. If you don't, you can do a regular push up and leg lift.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's video! Guess who interviewed Miss America and got her talk trash about Miss USA????

1 comment:

weight loss methods said...

Thanks so much to both of you.