Nov 6, 2008

JP Licks Copies Pink Berry - Boston Beware!

JP Licks scammed me today. They have this new frozen yogurt flavor Yogurt X (yes, that's what it's called Yogurt X) and it's suppose to be like Pink Berry. Pink Berry is a frozen "yogurt" parlor with fresh health mix-ins including my favorite mango. It's sweet, tart and tangy and damn delicious. It's kinda like frozen greek yogurt but not. Anyway, I thought Pink Berry was expensive until J.P. licks. Pink Berry gives you a large serving with 3 toppings for less than J.P. lick's small with 2 toppings - the fruit was not even fresh for over $6! A small fro yo for 6 bucks?

Don't settle when you don't have to Boston! I've been told UGrill has UBerry Yogurt which is similar to Pink Berry. Also there's a yummy place in Harvard that has a very similar tasting and offering as Pink Berry called Berry Line. I have been to Berry Line and it was awesome! I love Pink Berry so much, I go out of my way even in NYC to get it. I blog about it regularly and take photos of it like a tourist. See? Perez Hilton actually stole this pic from me, but I'm totally fine with it.

Speaking of food... yummmmm.

At this point, I have leather skin. Yes. Skin made of leather. I have confidence that is sky high however, thanks to my amazing fans. For this reason alone, a little Halloween poundage will not result in a video mouth off - no it wont. It will probably just force me to run that extra mile that I should probably be running anyway. Damn Holiday season, pass me a beer.

Also, thanks to the YouTubers as well for helping me realize I never would want to be famous and in the public spotlight.

Here is our Killer Home Arm Workout that is your savior to toning up you guns without the gym.

No comments: